Wednesday, October 30, 2013

What's your cookbook style?

I can't believe I even shared this picture of my recipes.
This is my go to recipes.
They have becoming faded & stained but I've been afraid to change.
You see I may never find an organizational style that will work as well as this one. 
I really did see all of your eyes roll...


When I started the Sookz Nook Blog one of my main goals was to organize and redo my recipes. That's has lead me to looking, looking, and thinking and thinking about what method and style will be best for me. I'm leaning toward a ring style or possibly even a binder with laminate pages. A card system isn't altogether a bad idea but I don't think it's for me. I've thought to have them put into a bound book possibly using Blurb or maybe another photo site such as that. 

So..let me in on what your style is...
Have you gone totally high tech and keep everything on line?
What is your cookbook style?


No comments: